Rent to Own
OK Structures partners with OKS Rentals to offer Rent to Own service for our portable buildings.
To pay a bill online, please go to OKS Rentals.
What is Rent to Own?
Rent-to-Own was designed for an absolutely "no credit required" alternative to the common rental storage units.
The typical storage unit Advantages
- The typical storage unit Advantages Great for renters that only need storage for 1 month or less.
- You will never own it. Rent it for a lifetime and still never own it.
- You can only rent what's available. No personalized, customized units.
- You have to drive an indefinite distance to just find your stored keepsakes.
Rent-to-Own portable storage buildings from OK Structures Advantages
No Credit Required.
With an upfront payment of one months rent and a $200 deposit for 8'-10' wide buildings, and a $350 deposit for 12'-16' wide buildings, you can have your building delivered to your back yard. This will be applied to the first months rent and as the payoff if your contract is successfully completed. In case of default, it will be applied as a pickup charge.
Conveniently placed in your backyard instead of uptown (where you cannot keep an eye on who may be loitering around yourstorage unit)
Can very conveniently be added to your home owners insurance, etc.
It's yours in only 3 years the equal of 36 months. Rent it for only 3 years and own it for a lifetime.
Delivered to your backyard. (No more of that "where is my garden-hose stuff').
- Have your own personalized, custom ordered storage building. Yourpick of size, where the doors are located, if you want windows, etc.
There is no credit required!
- 60% of each month's rent paid is automatically applied to the cash price, whereas in a typical storage unit 0% of your monthly rent applies to the cash price, (which means you will never own it.)
- You can pay it off early with no early payoff penalties. If you pay it off early you get a 40% discount off of the current contract balance (total contract amount equals the monthly payment x 36 months less payments received)
- If you have a financial crisis and cannot make the monthly payments, all you need to do is pay the rent through the day that the building is picked up by us, and your initial payment covers the pickup.
- As long as there are no delinquent payments this would not garnish your credit since it is the great Rent-to-Own program.
- The payments are due on the first of every month as follows. If the building is delivered before the 15th of the current month, the next due date is the following month. If the building is delivered after the 15th of the current month then the next due date is not the following month but the next.
Delivered January 14 or before, the next due date is February 1.
Delivered January 15 or after, the next due date is March 1.
Discounted Price $3,454
- 1 of 7